- Arthur: Chaps? Have we landed?
- Douglas: Yes, Arthur. Well spotted.
- Douglas: Twenty to five! That's definitely it, then!
- Carolyn: You've said that every five minutes since four o'clock.
"Every time I have heard a dog, he have said to me, “Wao, wao."
- Arthur: Chaps, my galley's been burgled. They've taken the trolley, the duty-free, the microwave, even the hot-water boiler.
- Douglas: Sorry, Arthur, that was me. The lighter we keep the plane, the less fuel we need, so I've offloaded all unnecessary dead weight. Speaking of which, how much do you weigh?
I’m glad we’re stuck under this bridge.
That’s a good thing.
"A man who can imitate a Spanish squirrel helping 42 men mow a meadow is capable of anything"
- Arthur: So, if doing those things saves money, why don't we do it all the time?
- Douglas: Well, the most tiresome of pettifoggers might question whether it constituted absolute best practice.
- Martin: You mean it's horrendously illegal?
- Douglas: "Horrendously" is a strong word.
- Martin: I notice you're not quibbling "illegal."
Totally fun things that Douglas will never do again.
- Visit Bristol.
- Smuggle orchids.
- Put a load of sweets in the air brake.