Captain doffs cap, gestures to lipstick inscription on forehead
- Arthur: How does it go after this? Um… Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-aaaah-ah-ah.
- How does it go then?
- Douglas: Well, I hope after that it goes to a vet, and is painlessly put out of its misery.
- Martin: May I offer sir a drink, sir?
- Goddard: Yeah, yeah, hang on, let me get meself sorted out.
- Martin: Well, absolutely, sir. When you're all nicely settled in, would you like me to bring you a drink? That's all I was asking.
- Goddard: Yeah, all right. Mineral water.
- Martin: Very good, sir. Would you like spill, or starkling?
- Martin: What did you want to be?
- Douglas: Oh, various things at different times. I studied medicine at university.
- Martin: You wanted to be a doctor?
- Douglas: Well, I wanted to be a medical student. They seemed to have the most fun.
Of mice and me
3 men in a boa.
The Mill On the Flos.
I’m sorry, I thought we were staging an impromptu tribute to Dr. Seuss.