- Martin: Arthur, “M”.
- Arthur: What? Oh! Mountain, Moccasin, Magma.
- Carolyn: What's this now?
- Douglas: Arthur's trying to learn the phonetic alphabet. He favors the spot-check method of revision and none of the above Arthur, no.
- Arthur: Err, Molecule, Mongoose, Mosquito
- Martin: Shorter.
- Arthur: Mosque!
- Carolyn: It's a name.
- Arthur: Macnamara, Mitchison, Moon.
- Douglas: A first name.
- Arthur: Martin, Maggie, Milly, Molly, Mandy, Matthew, Michael.
- Carolyn: Nearly, shorter.
- Arthur: Micky, Mick, Mi, Mo!
If you have any bombs…they’re not allowed on the aeroplane. Please put them…in the bin.
Hi … guys. I am most glad to have you all with me on the plane for this short trip from … here to the U.K. My name is … Doug… Smith,
- Carolyn: Where is Martin?
- Douglas: His hat blew off.
- Carolyn: Blew off? How did it blow off? It’s bigger than he is.
The man in the loo refuses to come out, so give Douglas your hat.
- Arthur: Chaps? Have we landed?
- Douglas: Yes, Arthur. Well spotted.
- Carolyn: Arthur. Say something.
- Arthur: Ooh! Okay! What shall I say?
- Carolyn: Well, anything, just so I know where you are and I don’t tread on you getting back to my seat.
- Arthur: Oh, right! ♪ Here I am, don’t tread on me. Here I am, don’t tread on me. Here I am, don’t tread on me. Here I am, don’t tread on me... ♪
- Yves Jutteau: Anything else?
- Martin: Yes, actually. Fire truck.
- Yves Jutteau: Yes?
- Martin: Well, what do you mean, "fire truck"?
- Yves Jutteau: I can find no words that describe a fire truck better than "fire truck".
- Carolyn: Good morning, gentlemen! How are we today? Satiated with the delights of New York, all ready to go home?
- Douglas: Yes
- Martin: Mmm, absolutely.
- Carolyn: Then home we shall go. Almost straight away...
- Breeda: You’re paying an extra forty, or you’re staying here ’til you can get another cab.
- Martin: Forty Euros will be fine. Thank you.
- Carolyn: Oh, will it indeed? Well, I’m going to stop it out of your wages.
- Martin: That’ll be a good trick if you can do it.